Burgatory Burgatory

Far out this is so insane but awesome! The animation is so messy while at the same time smooth and fluent! Love the crazy colours and the dream sequence! Great work man!

StephenHutchins responds:

Thanks man I'm glad you liked it! I checked out your page, your shit is dope! I really like your style especially in uncle gwandpa.

Let me know if you'd be interested in collaborating in the future.

ATACOLYPSE ATACOLYPSE

The fight scene was freakin' awesome! The music along with the well animated action fit together perfectly!

Painting Painting

This was a good skit with nice voice acting, a little short but nonetheless still funny, keep them up!

The Crowbrothers Intro The Crowbrothers Intro

The show is very much, if not too familiar to Hellbenders. Although, your interpretation does look fairly interesting and I'd love to see how this pans out when you complete it.
Good luck with future epsiodes!

The Trampoline The Trampoline

A fun, quirky little animation! The way you handled the camera movements and sense of speed with the character was great. Keep these coming!

Get Daun Laik Tis Sh¡t Get Daun Laik Tis Sh¡t

Great traditional animation, this would've taken some time considering the detail of the character, keep it up!

Zelda Milk Zelda Milk

This was animated both clean and well. The movements both for appeal and comedic value was spot on !

Although I will say that zelda parodies have been, "milked".. for quite some time...

Eddsworld - The End Eddsworld - The End

Great to know eddsworld went out with such an amazing bang. Incredible work im behalf of all the great animators who contributed.

Old Freddie & Marcos Render Old Freddie & Marcos Render

Hey this is looking good man, the lighting is on point. Keep it up!

StrangeMotions responds:

Thanks a lot for the feedback, its' much appreciated. This series is still under a lot of work but thank you for the kind words :) Stay awesome!

Life Observations: Texting Life Observations: Texting

An amazing summary of texting along with hilarious skits inbetween! A well thought out animation man keep them coming.